History, current events and popular culture are coded by numbers and themes. Various aspects of life have a code specific to that particular segment of life. In this article we are talking about women specifically women of prominence who achieved firsts and/or attained high social stature and visibility.
THE FEMALE-RELATED CODE NUMBERS 54, 42 and 17/71
I have demonstrated in depth how women in the news are coded primarily with Venus imagery and numbers. The most used (but not the only) gematria value for “VENUS” is 54.
“FEMALE”, “FEMININE”, “LADY”, “DAUGHTER”, “FEMME” (French for “woman”) all sum to 42 in gematria. The Kemetian/Egyptian goddess Maat has 42 laws.
“VENUS” in Hebrew is “NOGA” which sums to 71. Venus and other goddesses represent the “SACRED FEMININE” which sums to 71; the second most prominent “female code” number.
I will introduce two more code numbers that emerge in female-related narratives.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Ruth Bader Ginsburg passed on September 18th, 2020. She was the second woman to ever serve on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was born on March 15th; “the Ides of March” which sums to 71. As does “March fifteenth.”
A March 15th birthday makes Ginsburg a “Pisces” in the zodiac.
She died of “Pancreatic Cancer” which sums to 71.
The ultimate female code is the VENUS code and 54. Her initials “RBG” and “VENUS” have a super match in gematria.
On September 25, 2020, a date with 54 numerology, CNN describes “female Senators” lining the Capitol stairs to give Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s casket a ceremonial accolade.
In reality it was not just female Senators who lined the Capitol stairs but members of the House of Representatives as well as Senators. CNN only stated “female Senators” for the sake of the gematria of the Venus code.
Another reason to only stress “Senators” was an allusion to Julius Caesar whose 44 BC death on March 15th is the most famous event to have occurred on that date which is shared by Ginsburg’s birthday. His death was at the hands of conspiring Roman Senators.
Could this be a pre-ritual for the grander ritual of the death in office of the winner of the 2020 election?
The Vesica Piscis and the Mandorla Sacred Feminine Symbols
A sacred feminine symbol is the Vesica Piscis. Remember that ruth Bader Ginsburg is a Pisces. The shape formed by the Vesica Piscis is the Mandorla which is Italian for “almond.”
This represents the feminine generative principle.
The Freemason divider-and-square is a diamond-shaped version of this symbol. The “G” can stand for the “generative” principle.
It is noteworthy that modern day Freemasonry was formed in the year 1717.
The Yoni Mudra is a Vedic/Hindu hand sign that represents this same principle. Freemason has co-opted this hand sign as exemplified by elite Freemason Haile Selassie.
Islam’s most sacred sight the Kaaba in Mecca, displays a version of this symbol on its East corner.
Christian iconography places Jesus Christ at the center of a Mandorla.
A key number associated with the Vesica Piscis is 153. 153 is a key number in establishing the Vesica Piscis ratio. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesica_piscis#Mathematical_description
Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s birthday is 15–3 , 15th March.
CNN announced that she was honored by “Female Senators” which sums to 153.
153 takes us back to the female code numbers of 17 and 54
- 153 divide by the sum of its own digits (1+5+3 which = 9) gives you 17.
153 is also the 17th triangular number.
In the Septenary cipher “MANDORLA” sums to 17.
- If you add 153 to its reflection 351 you get 504, which in numerology is the equivalent of 54.
Ginsburg’s potential replacement Amy Coney Barrett was born in New Orleans which has a 504 area code. xhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_504
- Another interesting property of 153 is that it is the result of multiplying two numbers formed by its digits: Two numbers formed from the digits of 153 are 51 and 3. 51 x 3 = 153.
- In the New Testament’s book of JOHN 21:11 Jesus tells Simon Peter to cast his net which yields 153 fish. An event known as the Miraculous Draught.
AMY CONEY BARRETT
Donald trump’s Supreme Court nominee is Amy Coney Barrett.
“Amy Vivian Coney Barrett” sums to 125 and 71 just as “Sacred Feminine” sums to 125 and 71.
62 and 26 as Female Code Numbers
62 and 26 are also female code numbers. “Amy Coney Barrett” – in the Francis Bacon cipher that takes capital letters into account – sums to 263. The date 26–3 is 26th March, which is the birthday of the first female U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
March 26th is also the birthday of the highest ranking female in the history of the United States government House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
The first female Vice Presidential running-mate for a major U.S. political party Geraldine Ferraro died on March 26th on Pelosi’s 71st birthday.
This is at a time when we have another female Vice Presidential running-mate.
Geraldine Ferraro died on the 26th of the month of August.
- August 26th is also Women’s Equality Day in the United States.
- The highest-profile woman in modern American politics is arguably Hillary Clinton who was born on the 26th of the month of October.
- The most dominant female athlete of a generation is Serena Williams who was born on the 26th of the month of September.
- Donald Trump nominated Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court on the 26th of the month of September.
- One of the most prominent female personalities in the current news is Breonna Taylor who is reported killed by police at the age of 26. (“Taylor” sums to 71 in gematria).
- The template for the modern day female celebrity diva is Marilyn Monroe. Monroe was born in the year ’26 and died in the year ’62.
- Amy Barrett’s middle name “CONEY” sums to 62 and 26 gematria. Like multiple other female-related terms:
If Joe Biden wins the 2020 election, then Kamala Harris the first female Vice President of the United States would be sworn in on January 20th, 2021; a date with both 62 and 26 numerology.
“TWENTY SIX” sums to 42, the other female code number.