With mass shootings and elementary school attacks dominating the news in the United States, there are a few quick facts that many may not be aware of, and that I point out in my latest video:
Sandy Hook was perpetrated by Adam Lanza who used a Bushmaster rifle made by Remington. Remington Arms was sued by Sandy Hook families, and settled out of court. The original Remington company no longer exists.
Author Jim Fetzer was sued in a Wisconsin court – by Sandy Hook parent Leonard Pozner – for writing a book that states that Sandy Hook was a hoax.
The name of the judge who ruled that Fetzer was guilty of defamation is Remington; Wisconsin Dane County circuit Judge Frank Remington.
There is also the less-known fact of twin events. Sandy Hook Elementary School attack happened on December 14th, 2012. On that exact same day, December 14th, 2012 an elementary school – called primary school outside of the United States – in China Chenpeng Village Primary School was attacked by a 36 year-old man, although not with a gun. Min Yongjun slashed 23 children and one teacher with a large knife.
Grown men rampaging against elementary schools should be a super-rare, outlier event, yet they occur twice on the exact same day. I discuss the effect of traumatizing children at that a young age in my video “TOPS Supermarket Shooting and Sandy Hook’s Effect on Rights, The Symbol of the Elementary School”.
With mass shootings and gun control being the major topics of the moment I brought up the best known and most recognizable of gun control laws the Brady Bill, in my last post. There is more of a connection between the Brady Bill and the Tops Buffalo shooting. The city of Buffalo is known for one thing above all others and that is their National Football League team the Buffalo Bills, so Brady Bill fits the theme of the incident.
As I stated in my last post the Brady Bill was so-named after White House Press Secretary James Brady was shot in the head when John Hinckley Jr. attacked President Ronald Reagan. White House Press Secretary relates to the Buffalo shooting since a new White House Press Secretary started office the previous day.
A hero of the Ronald Reagan, James Brady shooting, who was also shot – in fact it is surprising that he is not more famous – is Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy (above right, in this iconic image before John Hinckley Jr. opens fire) who is credited with saving Reagan’s life by taking a bullet in the chest for him when he shielded the President on March 30th, 1981.
Tim McCarthy down after being hit by a shot from John Hinckley Junior.
Tim McCarthy has the same birthday June 20th, as Payton S Gendron the accused Tops supermarket shooter.
The football connection here is that Tim McCarthy played Strong Safety for the University of Illinois.
He was awarded with the NCAA Award of Valor.
Irish Theme and Twin Symbolism
An interesting fact about the Reagan shooting is that 4 people were shot and all 4 were Irish: Reagan, Brady, McCarthy and D.C. police officer Tom Delahanty. We also currently have an Irish President of the United States in Joe Biden.
If these are riddles associated with the next Super Bowl, as it could be, given that Buffalo is pretty much known primarily as the home of the Bills, then it is noteworthy that their Head Coach is Irish: Sean McDermott.
- There is heavy twin symbolism, so the Minnesota Vikings, from the twin cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul might somehow be able to make it to Super Bowl LVII, Gemini = 57 in gematria.
- Their Head Coach would fit the Irish theme, if that is part of a riddle. Kevin O’Connell is the Vikings’ young Head Coach.
- Kevin O’Connell is a Gemini, but not just a Gemini born on any date; O’Connell – the Head Coach of the Minnesota franchise – is born May 25th, like the date in 2020 that George Floyd was famously killed in the twin city.
- Payton S Gendron and Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy both born June 20th are Gemini.
- John Hinckley Jr. who shot McCarthy, Brady and Reagan, is a Gemini, in fact he shares John F Kennedy’s May 29th birthday.
- Buffalo Bills Quarter Back Josh Allen was born on May 21st which, along with being the last day of Taurus is also the first day of Gemini, so he is a Gemini.
The name most associated with Ireland is Patrick which is Josh Allen’s middle name.
The symbol for Gemini is twins. The name Thomas means “twin”.
- The police officer shot along with Reagan, Brady and McCarthy was Thomas Delahanty.
- Fundraising and morale-boosting efforts in Buffalo are being lead by NFL Hall of Fame and Buffalo Bills legend who still lives in the city, Running Back Thurman Thomas.
- The media highlighted London Thomas and her father Lamont Thomas who hid in the milk cooler section of the Tops supermarket to avoid getting shot.
- If not the twin city Vikings, then maybe the Thomas code could apply to Tom Brady of the Buccaneers who is married to a twin Gisele Bundchen.
If you think of a football player named O.J. who is associated with the Buffalo Bills and was involved in a racially provocative incident you would assume O.J. Simpson.
The Buffalo Bills just signed Tight End O.J. Howard from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. At the very top of his Wikipedia bio, it highlights:
It highlights that: “As a high school junior, Howard was asked not to bring a white girl to the Autauga Academy prom because the school’s board of directors objected to interracial dating”.
Howard is pictured in a Buccaneers jersey because he only just signed for the Buffalo Bills in the off-season.
Super Bowl LVII will be in State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona which is the site of O.J. Howard winning the NCAA championship with the University of Alabama in a game (vs Clemson) where he was the offensive MVP in 2016.