With the threat of potential world wide mandatory Corona virus vaccination it is useful to be cognizant of the various human rights laws in place to protect the right to consent to medical intervention. Three are from the United Nations.
- United Nations International Covent on Civil and Political Rights (1996).
- The Universal Declaration on Bio-ethics (2005).
- The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. (2006).
Other Internationally Recognized Agreements
- COUNCIL FOR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS OF MEDICAL SCIENCES: International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects. (2002).
- The World Medical Association’s Declaration of Helsinki. (1964, revised in 2013).